January 31, 2016

#1 done, #2 started

So, that's the first project on my list done! Yay me!!

Mom's socks has now been washed and is drying in the bathroom.
I made the socks toe up to get the most out of the yarn. But I didn't want to make them to long either, so I still have some yarn left over actually. But I think it will be nice for her to have, in case she wears holes in them.




Project #2 is a vest with a shawl collar. The pattern is by Sandnes Garn, and is called "Hans". The pattern calls for Sandnes Garn Sisu Superwash and size 2,5 and 3mm needles.
I'm doing the 4 year old size.
On my project page on Ravelry, it says that I started this project 14th of January 2014.
The only things I have to do on it is to knit the left front, for the arm edgings and the shawl collar.
Stuff that should take me a day at most.
So why has it been put in a bag and ignored for so long? I have no idea... But it's probably because I got sick of all the cables and pearlstitches. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!