November 13, 2015

Garden Mouse

This is a Christmas present, but it's for a little guy who doesn't read my blog. His mom does, but I'm sure she won't spoil it for him. His dad on the other hand...
The pattern is Magnus the Garden Mouse by Arne&Carlos. It is from their book Knit and Crochet Garden

I'm knitting him up in Falk from Dalegarn. It's a 100% superwash wool and I'm knitting on 2,5mm needles as the pattern recommends. 
It's a relatively quick knit and the pattern is very easy to follow. 
There is also patterns for clothes for him, a sweater, pants and overalls. And the pants and overalls has a hole in the back for his little tail!
For the clothes I'm using leftover yarns. 

I hope he'll be well taken care of when he moves to Germany next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!