November 18, 2015

Cozy Knit Night

It's a cold day here in Trondheim. 
But luckily we have tea and knitting!

I'm still working on Christmas presents, and right now I'm making a Christmas Ball from Arne&Carlos' book 55 Christmas Balls To Knit. Lovely balls, easy pattern to follow and they make for lovely decorations for your home.
I have the book in norwegian, but it's available in several languages.


I do love a cup of tea when it's cold outside, and tonight was no exception.
Tetøsene is a relatively new tea company here in Norway. On the side of the box it says: Tetøsene = Teachicks. Two tea-loving girls from Norway started thteir little teabrand in September 2014. High quality loose leaf tea blended with norwegian vintage design and humor.



In my cup, with a Scot knitting undergarments straight of the sheep, I have "Halvors Herlige Hasselnøtter". It's an Chinese Pu erh tea, with strawberries, cocoa nibs, natural strawberry flavor, natural creme flavor and natural hazelnut flavor. It did have a kinda creamy warm nutty feel while drinking it. But I couldn't find any strawberry flavor at all.
I do recommend Tetøsene tea, and they have a lot of different types.

Well, I guess I'll get back to the knitting now.
Lot's to finish before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!