August 26, 2015

Finishing an ufo

So, a while ago, I knit myself this Doctor Who pillow. It was for the Ravellenics 2014... So a year and a half ago actually.
All I had to do was to sew the cast on edges shut, but I have no idea what I did with the leftover yarn.


But today I decided to finally do it!
I went through my box of unidentified/leftover yarn, and found a color that was close enough.


I mean, how many people will really inspect it?
So off I went, and now it's done! No longer an ufo!

To sew the cast on edge shut, I used Knit Purl Hunter on YouTube's Invisible Horizontal Seam video.
Easy to understand, and she explained everything so that I could understand it.

So now my pillow is done, and I've placed it in my chair!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!