July 23, 2015

Happy birthday to my boyfriend!

Today is my boyfriends birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REMY!! I love you!

I asked him in late May if he wanted a handknit sweater as a present. And to my joy he said yes! Every man should have a handknit sweater!!
Together we decided on the Flax by tincanknits that was already in my Ravelry queue. It's a free pattern, and I had an alpaca/wool blend in my stash that I could use, in a color that was OK by him.
I love knitting topdown sweaters. It's so great to be able to try it on as I knit, to get the fit just right.
Tincanknits patterns are easy to follow, and I will absolutely do a few more of their patterns.


Doesn't he look happy?!!
For those of you with a trained eye, you'll notice that there are treads hanging down from the arms. 
All taken care of now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!